Monday 30 November 2020

MY DREAM HOLIDAY

 My dream holiday would have been if I went to Samoa or Rarotonga.

 

The reason why I would like to go to Samoa is because I would like to see my mum's family and especially her grandma which is my great grandma, and I would like to see what it is like over there.


And the reason why I would like to go to Rarotonga is because I really want to see my grandpa, sadly my grandpa passed away a really long time ago, and i also want to see what it looks like.


This  would be my Dream holiday.




1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei, Angel I like how you wanted to travel to Samoa or Rarotonga to meet your grampa.I also want to travel the world and see my relatives.which country out of Samoa or Rarotonga?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.